Oil and Gas
location: Bratislava, Czech Republic
purpose: Soundproofing of turbines for the compression of natural gas
- The sound safety cabin is streamed through with air to the retention of a max. permitted temperature. To this the coercive
ventilation is carried out with redundant ventilators.
- Flow and temperature are supervised with a corresponding instrumentation
- Explosion capable atmosphere can be in the cubicle.
Therefore all electrical operating supplies are executed explosion-proofly.
- explosion-proof engines
- explosion-proof lights
- explosion-proof sensors (igniting enclosure rating i, intrinsically safe)
- explosion-proof sticking boxes (igniting enclosure rating e, increased safety)