location: e.g. USA, Salt Lake City
purpose: disintegration of reusable material or rest garbage as a preparation for the further processing
- The disintegration of the material is made by rollers driven hydraulically. The crushed material is launched over conveyor belts.
- The machines can get Mobil or operated stationarily. The drive of the mobile machines is diesel-hydraulically carried out, the drive of the
stationary machines is electrical-hydraulically carried out.
- The speed control of the waves is - carried out into dependence of the motor speed. At difficult disintegration material the waves reverse to
relieve (e. g. carpet synthetic material) around the machine automatically again.
- The operation can be carried out - over radio model control.
- The machine can be operated - with following facilities (e. g. sieves, separators) in the business linked together.
- The machine transport is - carried out with an integrated caterpillar undercarriage.
- mobile control (SPS)
- electronic control unit (e. g. Scania, Cummins)
- hydraulic pilot valves
- radio remote control for undercarriage and machine functions
- NEC, UL
- removal by U. S. authority (AHJ)